Thursday, April 2, 2009

Let's look death in the face and say "Whatever, man!"

After months of sweat and toil the agent came to the house today and gave us good news. He liked the changes that we'd made and the new shmancy peel-and-stick vinyl I'd sweated and toiled over so much that he upped the price he thinks we can ask. Woop! That means our next house might be half-decent; a dream come true.

***

Also, seems as though I was accepted into an online Masters program in Library Sciences that I had applied for. I haven't received an official letter yet but on my account one their site it says:


The status of your application is: Accepted-Classified Graduate


Which apparently means:


You have been admitted in clear standing to the university and to your Graduate Program.
-You have no conditions or outstanding documents required.


So now I just need some thousands of dollars and I am on my way to being a liberrian.

Yes, I am cool. Thank you for noticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment